Look in the mirror


Start
Most Current
One thing that I find myself always worrying about is that number on the scale. Sure, it's important, but it is not the most important determinant when judging how far you've come. Muscle weighs more than fat, that number on the scale cannot measure that! Progression pictures are so important because of this, you need to see your results with your own eyes. It's hard to compare your old body with your new body when you have nothing but memory!

Worry more about how you look when trying to lose weight, don't worry as much about the scale. I still recommend you weigh yourself, but if the weight goes up a little bit, you can't let yourself lose motivation. For example, I ate a lot yesterday (check last post) and I was up a couple ounces. But I look leaned out this morning and my abs were popping. The scale couldn't judge that. But I understand why the number was up and if I didn't understand that, then gaining a couple ounces could be a heartbreaker. DONT let it be.

//Subscribe for
   -Daily Challenges
   -Daily Motivation
   -My exact programming
   -Free content
   -A BETTER YOU  
   -Getting in shape for summer
//Let's change the game
//Client testimonies coming soon

//Membership website coming soon... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Weeks Out..