Day 15, 7 weeks out.

Date: 4/2/2017
BW-170.0
49 days out

Training
  • 10 minutes of walking lunges
  • Calf raises- 4x10
    • Alt between toes in, out, straight
  • Forearms curls
  • Stretch
Review
7 weeks out. Time to look in and cut my cheat meals back. One per week now for the next four weeks. After those four weeks I won't have any cheats until photoshoot. May let myself cheat a little on May 13th for my mom's wedding, but other than that, it's pedal down. Gonna eat clean on Friday nights and only let myself have a lite cheat meal on Saturday nights now. Getting to crunch time, 7 weeks from today. No time to slip.
Testing out the new four week program this week that I wrote specifically for my shoot prep, if you're looking to get cut up for summer. NOW is the time. It becomes availble in two weeks.

Diet
9am- fat burner
1pm- ground chicken, mixed veggies, peanuts
6pm- ground turkey, mixed veggies, peanuts
10pm- 1 banana w/ pb, protein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Weeks Out..