ONE WEEK OUT

5/14/17
BW- 167.0
7 days out


Training-
Flexed, 167 BW
Unflexed, 167 BW


Weighted Running/Lunges, as long as possible


Review-
I pigged out and slipped up this weekend. But how often are you gonna get to go to your Mom's wedding? So I am disappointed that I let myself eat as much as I did this weekend but I don't think it will ruin my photoshoot by any means. I believe that my weight will drop back down pretty quickly. I am one week out so it’s pretty exciting. With that being said, this week is crunch time. I plan on putting in more cardio in order to try and help drop that added weight quicker. My diet will also be changed up a little up throughout the week.

I still look decently defined so I believe that I’ll look good in a week. It’s all about how I look and I think that’s gonna be the most important thing.


Week Plan:
  • 1 gallon of water per day
  • Sun through wednesday, cut veggies from 1 meal (probably dinner)
  • Thursday through Saturday, cut all veggies
  • No carb spikes
  • More protein
  • Dandelion root on Friday night through Saturday
  • Saturday night/ Sunday, carb load with fruits
  • Keep sodium low
  • Red peppers, they have anti inflammatory benefits so I’m gonna see how that works out


Diet-
10am- 3 fat burners
1pm- 3 fat burners, Ground Chicken (until I feel full), half avocado
6:30pm- Grilled chicken, orange/ red peppers, half avocado

No carb spike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 20...