What is ScharpFitness?

Hello!

My name is Trevor Scharpenberg and I'm starting this blog in order to reach out to those interested in fitness. What is ScharpFitness? ScharpFitness is my own online training brand that I am currently in the process of making. This blog is a step to that goal and I want to help you! Subscribe to this blog if you have any interest in getting serious about your fitness or just need some daily training tips.

As of right now I am offering FREE online training for those that are interested and want to start their fitness journey or for those that are ready to take their intensity to the next level. All you need to do is email me at scharpfitness@gmail.com. This blog is designed to be a community that can learn from me, through my trail and error. I will post everyday about what kind of training/eating I am doing and the results that I am getting.

Not only am I going to help you work on your own journey but you'll be step by step along with me on mine. I have just started my journey into the fitness industry but I have been working out and lifting weights for close to 6 years now. I have tried lots of things from the internet that do NOT work and I am here to take away the struggle of that. I only provide workouts that have been done by me and get results. This takes away from wasting any time in the gym.

Over the course of the last year my bench was gained 40 pounds, squat has gained 30 pounds, and deadlift has gained over 100 pounds. I have had these serious gains all while managing to lose weight. Currently in the last two months I have cut 20 pounds and have lost zero strength. If you're truly looking for results, then you've found them.

I will also challenge you outside of the gym. I am going to be preaching a lot about mindset and what YOU can do in order to achieve anything, inside or outside of the gym. I am here to motivate you and connect with you. This is not a fun and games blog, I am here to motivate and grow with you.

Follow along with me and we can grow together, let's roll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Weeks Out..