Waking up early

          I felt like posting a little extra today rather than just my normal day review. That will be posted tonight but I wanna explain something that I've found to be very vaulable. I used to get up at 7 am and go to the gym till 8:30 and rush around for class at 10. Recently I read "The Mindset Manual" by Cory Gregory (I highly recommend it, he's a fitness GOAT) but anyways he preached about waking up early. Recently I have been choosing to wake up at 4:30 AM every morning, regardless of how tired I feel or how sore I am. When you decide to devote your time to your overall goal then you will see results. You have to devote time and eliminate every excuse there is for you to press snooze. At first it sucked, I won't deny that, but now I wake up without a problem. My body has adapted. And honestly, I've never been more focused on my end goal.
         This whole blog idea was because of waking up early, I gave myself extra time to chase my dream. Devote your morning to something and have a morning routine and it will change your prospective. Don't sleep in, don't be lazy, and do not be like everyone else. Don't let yourself be average.
          I am not saying you have to get up at 4:30 (I do recommend it) but even just an hour earlier to devote that hour to something and to offically devote yourself to your goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Weeks Out..